Cargo Insurance is an important facet of International Trade and very few importers or exporters can afford
to risk the financial impact of an uninsured shipment.
Coverage offered includes:
• ALL RISKS - which includes the risks of war, strikes, riots and civil commotion.
• F.P.A. [Free of Particular Average] - which includes risks resulting from an accident to the carrying conveyance i.e. ship, aircraft, or truck.
Exceptions to coverage:
• Loss due to delay or loss of market.
• Loss due to inherent vice or nature of the goods.
• Loss resulting from insufficient or inadequate packaging.
While CCB/Atlas does take every precaution to ensure the safety and prompt delivery of your merchandise, we do strongly recommend that all our clients purchase the All Risks Insurance package.